I Need Your Support

Guys, I need your support. Please vote for me so I can continue modding for Symbian. It's simple.

Login to your Facebook Account and Click this link and then click vote.

LINK

Omnia Homescreen Porting Flukes

You may now download the Omnia Homescreen for S60v5 devices here.

PNHT

However, I have done extensive testing and found a lot of things that need a lot of working on. For me, this is an Alpha release which shouldn't be played around with by normal end users.

Some bugs and flukes I have found are:

  1. Flickering all over the place in certain firmwares.
  2. Only English is supported.
  3. It breaks preinstalled Orange Homecreens.
  4. Not a lot click and install choices for widgets.
  5. No battery, signal and operator logo indicators.
  6. No application shortcuts.
  7. Messy.
  8. Icons turn red most of the time.
Until these get resolved, I do not deem it worthy to be included in a custom firmware release. What do you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please only comment about bugs or suggestions. No flaming. As a general rule, if you have nothing nice to say, don't speak.

Related Posts with Thumbnails