I Need Your Support

Guys, I need your support. Please vote for me so I can continue modding for Symbian. It's simple.

Login to your Facebook Account and Click this link and then click vote.

LINK

The Real Samsung Omnia Homescreen Ported!

The real Samsung Omnia Homescreen has been successfully ported by PNHT. See the video here.



Unfortunately, this  will not be packaged into a .sis file. Instead, you will need to add this to a custom firmware. The release date is four days from today.

Source

2 comments:

  1. Hi Oreo,
    can u please incorporate this homescreen with MINIMA.Thanks!

    *OT: skyfire no longer works in d Phil. Can u do something about it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. I am working in incorporating this to the next release of Minima with a lot of improvements.

    As for Skyfire, thanks for the comment, I'll see what I can do.

    ReplyDelete

Please only comment about bugs or suggestions. No flaming. As a general rule, if you have nothing nice to say, don't speak.

Related Posts with Thumbnails