I Need Your Support

Guys, I need your support. Please vote for me so I can continue modding for Symbian. It's simple.

Login to your Facebook Account and Click this link and then click vote.

LINK

Shake Control - Control your music by shaking your phone!



Shake control to change music, just shake the phone and the music changes!

I was looking for an app like this for my phone and finally I found! Some may find an application like this useless, but for me it's very useful, because I use the phone as mp3 player connected to the car radio and change of music is very practical!

IMPORTANT: just open the Shake phone (not shake control) on your application folder and configure it as you like!

You can adjust settings such as sensitivity, delay or direction of the shake!

Compatible Models:

- Nokia 5800 XM (tested by me)
- Nokia 5230
- Nokia 5530
- Nokia n97
- Nokia n97 mini
- Nokia X6


UPDATE:

Version 2.1.0 was realesed by shadesmaster!


Changelog:

v1.1.5 (beta)
* First public version realeased

v2.0.0
* Now the entire application compiled in a single .SIS file (even after installed you still see the shake phone and shake control)
* Added the Target function that lets you control the music player in the background, and in every menu
* Translations: English, Portuguese, Italian, Spanish, Persian
* Reduced consumption of RAM
* Added a reset function that allows you to reset settings of Shake Phone

v2.1.0
* Small bug on delay fixed
____________________________________________

By the way the app works with other music players, at least work with LCG Jukebox (even with the delay problem well known of lcg jukebox, but this is a subject for other time and other place).

ALL THE CREDITS OF THIS APP GOES TO shadesmaster

If you enjoy the app, consider to do a donation: shakephone.net


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please only comment about bugs or suggestions. No flaming. As a general rule, if you have nothing nice to say, don't speak.

Related Posts with Thumbnails