I Need Your Support

Guys, I need your support. Please vote for me so I can continue modding for Symbian. It's simple.

Login to your Facebook Account and Click this link and then click vote.

LINK

5800 updated to v51! Changelog Inside! Now With Video Too!


As per the Nokia Update Website, the latest version of the Nokia 5800 is 51.0.006. There are no product codes available yet and I will update this thread with a  changelog once avialable. Here is some proof.



Partial User confirmed Changelog (Credits to dambulino):

- Vibration levels in order, even more than that - vibration became more clear!
- RDS is working again!
- Kinetics slightly improved
- The performance was in my opinion better than congestion or previous versions

Also, here is a user uploaded video on the new performance

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please only comment about bugs or suggestions. No flaming. As a general rule, if you have nothing nice to say, don't speak.

Related Posts with Thumbnails