I Need Your Support

Guys, I need your support. Please vote for me so I can continue modding for Symbian. It's simple.

Login to your Facebook Account and Click this link and then click vote.

LINK

N97 Mini Gaming - Gamboy Advance Emulator





This is a video on a short demo on gaming in the Nokia N97 Mini.

We used a QT based Gameboy Advance Emulator, gPSP for Symbian. In this video, we notice that there is no delay whatsoever on the gameplay which is quite nice.

The hardware keyboard also helps a lot when using the controls as opposed to a fully touch screen device as I've experienced in the Nokia 5800.

Also, battery life seems to be very good when it comes to gaming. I play on an average of 3-4 hours a day and it doesn't drain much. All this of course, while using other features like SMS and WiFi.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please only comment about bugs or suggestions. No flaming. As a general rule, if you have nothing nice to say, don't speak.

Related Posts with Thumbnails