I Need Your Support

Guys, I need your support. Please vote for me so I can continue modding for Symbian. It's simple.

Login to your Facebook Account and Click this link and then click vote.

LINK

Overclocking in Symbian Confirmed!


Recently, we covered an article that stated that Symbian can be overclocked. It showcased a Nokia 5230 running a C6 Custom Firmware. It also showed it being overclocked.

A few days ago, I asked Adonix of the PNHT if this was indeed true, this was his reply.

Yup, it's true Smiley
I'm hoping to make the porting work and with hyperx testing it since he's no ordinary user and i can rely much on him for some technical bug reports Smiley

Link to Reply

This is indeed good news and we might see a lot more coming for our Symbian^1 Devices. So hold on to those new purchases. You might be in for a surprise or two :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please only comment about bugs or suggestions. No flaming. As a general rule, if you have nothing nice to say, don't speak.

Related Posts with Thumbnails