I Need Your Support

Guys, I need your support. Please vote for me so I can continue modding for Symbian. It's simple.

Login to your Facebook Account and Click this link and then click vote.

LINK

Browser War - 5800 vs. N97 Mini





We pinned up the N97 Mini 12.1.110 against the Nokia 5800 Xpress Music 51.0.006 in this one. We opened the homepage of Hack Symbian using the same WiFi connection, almost at the same time.

As you can see, I made a mistake when i tapped on open, on the N97 Mini first, I thought that this would be unfair to the Nokia 5800 but I was wrong. The video clearly shows the 5800 rendering the page faster than the N97 Mini.

I first cleared all the cache and history on both devices before starting with the test.

The Nokia 5800 is running a 51.0.006 firmware while the N97 Mini is running a 12.1.110 firmware.

Stay tuned for more of the N97 Mini. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please only comment about bugs or suggestions. No flaming. As a general rule, if you have nothing nice to say, don't speak.

Related Posts with Thumbnails